Around this time of year I start pointing out summer math camps that are taking place in Chicago and around the country. Check out these suggestions from last year:
- Project SYNCERE: Robotics on the south side
- PROMYS: Number Theory in Boston
- Hampshire: For High School Students who are interested in yellow pigs
- UChicago YSP: Our sister program’s annual month long camp for 7th to 12th graders
- Summer Mathcamp Canada/USA: Ages 13-18
Recently, I just came across Math Camp for Adults. What really caught my attention was that this summer’s sessions are being led by Will Dunham, the author of “Journey Through Genius,” one of my all time favorite popular press math books. Why should the kids have all the fun?