315 people–that’s the way to end the year! We were happy to host our largest group ever for a Julia Robinson Math Festival. Woohoo!
Thanks again to Matt Moran who put the event together, and the wide range of people who ran the tables:
- Professors Eugenia Cheng, Dhruv Mubayi, Selma Yildirim
- Teachers Martin Bentley, Serg Cvetkovic, Christine Kim, Joe Ochiltree, Eric Rios, Graham Rosby, Sanya Singh, and Angela Tobias
- Doctoral Students Hana Ahreum, Sara Rezvi, and Sarah Reitzes
- Undergraduate Math and Math Ed Major Peter Smith
- Tech Guru Abhinav Gandhi
- Parents Kristin Merrill and Donella Taylor
A very special day–I’ll post some photos in a minute!